Apple has unveiled its latest iPhone product, the iPhone 15 on Tuesday.
Here are six things you should know about the new iPhone 15 model.
- It comes in four variants: iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max, a Forbes report stated.
- The new model is made of titaniu, not stainless steel as some other Apple smartphone models, Senior research analyst at DIGITIMES, Luke Lin reports.
- The Pro Max model will feature double the optical zoom on the iPhone 14 as it comes with a newly-introduced ‘periscope lens upgrade, performing 5-6x optical zoom.’
- The Pro models will carry an A17 bionic chip expected to make it perform faster.
- The iPhone 15 model will feature a USB-C charging port, the same port featured on some Android phone models.
- The new model is expected to be sold at a higher price due to its titanium cover. According to Forbes, below is the rumoured price list:
iPhone 15, starting from $799, iPhone 15 Plus: starting from $899, iPhone 15 Pro: starting from $1,099 ($100 increase), iPhone 15 Pro Max: starting from $1,299 ($200 increase).
Photo Credit: Forbes